Trusted Escrow Services
Sanders Title Company is an established escrow agent in St. Petersburg. Our technical experience, industry knowledge and advanced technology enable us to provide secure, error-free and expedient escrow services from start to finish.
Acting as a neutral holder and fiduciary of escrow funds and written instruments, Sanders Title coordinates and assists the process. Our role is to adhere to the instructions given by the parties to the transaction. We ensure it is done properly and to the letter.
What Does Escrow Involve?
The escrow process is designed to facilitate your real estate dealings. Key to understanding “escrow” is the concept of a neutral, disinterested third party. This neutral party is a qualified, trustworthy person who is obliged to protect and distribute the monies or documents in his or her possession.
Funding the purchase or sale of a home or other real property generally requires transferring large amounts of money. It is essential that the transfer of this money and associated deeds, contracts and other legal documents from one party to another is expertly and securely managed by a competent escrow service.
The escrow agent serves as the holder, coordinator and distributor of funds and legal documents involved in the buy-sell transaction—all in accordance with the buyer’s and seller’s instructions.
Sanders Title handles all required escrow services, including:
- Serve as the neutral depository of documents and funds;
- Assemble and process all escrow documents and monies;
- Follow the escrow instructions on behalf of the seller, buyer and lender;
- Coordinate communication among all involved parties;
- Ensure lender’s requirements are satisfied;
- Obtain title insurance policies;
- Get confirmation of contracts, reports and papers from all parties involved;
- Coordinate signing of documents;
- Make sure funds or property do not transfer until all conditions required in the agreement are complete;
- Prorate insurance, taxes, rents etc.;
- Record deed and loan documents;
- Secure and account for monies owed and owing;
- Close the escrow, transfer title and disburse funds as authorized.
Escrow Services Protect the Integrity of Your Transaction
Sanders Title remains on the cutting edge of legal and financial trends. Our track record of uncompromising security, accuracy, integrity and honesty forms the foundation for our reputation of professionalism and longevity.
Our goal is to provide escrow services that exceed your expectations and ensure a smooth closing.
Questions about escrow? Contact a St. Petersburg escrow agent at Sanders Title Company by calling 727-328-7733, or use our online contact form.